Saturday, June 14, 2008

Staying on Program!!!

... I am sooo excited!!

I have been on program ALL week, even though my points range went down last week!! When I started Weight Watchers in October, I was allowed 36 points for the day (I think) and I remember, It was really HARD to stick to that many points for the day. I even went to bed early some nights after I was not allowed any more points.

Now, am at 29 points a day. It has not been that hard....I do funny tricks, like put lipstick on. I have a pet peeve about getting crumbs on my lipstick, so I tend not to eat with lipstick on b/c I don't want to get it all messed up! Also, another one I do is chew peppermint gum (sugar free of course) Have you ever had an orange after chewing peppermint gum? eww...

Plus, I have been drinking lots of water. The exercises is still not where I want it to be, but I have my first 3K race July 1 so I will be working out more this week.

Did I just say that I was going to race a 3K?

OMG! I have never been a runner. In fact, if the light is changing form a walk sign to a don't walk sign, I never used to run for it. I have missed buses and stood for more red lights than anyone on the planet, I'm sure. Hilarious! When I was in high school, in PE we used to have to run laps around the track. The teacher came up with this brilliant idea, every lap you walk, you have to walk 2. In other words, if he catches you walking, you have to do an extra lap. Lovely..! So here I was, long after everyone else had gone inside, still walking my "loser laps" that's what they called it.

So, fast forward to today and I am run/walking a 3K.....go figure! I am totally pumped!!

I cant wait to weigh in on Monday. A few weeks ago, I took all my 3X, 2X, and some of my 1X clothes to the consignment store. Most, if not all of them have sold, and I have at least $72.00 waiting for me. Then, I will take that money and buy more clothes. Yayyy!!

Click here and imagine life on your terms!

No comments: