Thursday, June 12, 2008

Everything Old is New again









November 2007 May 2008

I have lost 45 pounds since October!!

Thanks to Weight Watchers, and Tupperware. The truth is folks, there is no short cut to losing weight. The simple adage, eat less and move more. That's the secret. Portion control, exercise, and determination. It helps to be prepared when it comes to food. Having my lunch in ready to go packages (Tupperware) has made my life SO much easier. I truly believe that it has helped me with my weight loss. Sometimes I make my own entrees, put them into Tupperware and freeze them. That way I can control the sodium content and it saves money. That's what I do on a day off. Cook a bunch of food and portion them out into TW and throw them into the freezer. When I come home from work, I grab an entree from the freezer, throw it into the Microwave and, Boom I know how many points it is, and I am a happy girl!

I have an excel spreadsheet with over 400 food items that I have built up over the last year. The WW points are on all of the food items. When I go shopping, I come home and have a blast putting the food into Tupperware containers right away. Portioning them out, and storing them. Prep is very important to me.

Also, I recommend Dottie's Weight Loss Zone for food lists and so much more. The website Nutrition Data is also very helpful!
Click Here and imagine.... life on your terms!
Stay tuned for more updates on Tupperware deals and sales, also, ask me how you can save 25% on Tupperware systems/products.











No comments: