Monday, June 16, 2008

It's all about the planning!

It's my day off, and we went out to do some running around. I had strawberries and a banana with 1/2 cup fat free yogurt for breakfast(4.4points). That's all good....then I lost it. We went out and I did not bring a lunch. Here we go, out of the house with no food. Not a good idea!! Of course , one of our errands was grocery shopping.

So, I decided to go to Tim Hortons to get a sandwich,...and a coffee......oh, and a donut (17.5 points). That's okay...I counted it and put in the points calculator. The only problem is, now I can only eat vegetables. Well, that's not entirely true.....I had a bunch of veg with a turkey burger for supper. One of my favourite deserts is fat free jello instant pudding made with 1% milk, so, I'm going to have that later for a snack.

That's what I mean about planning. I is so much easier to stay on plan when you are organized. That's where the Tupperware comes in handy. Get all organized and portioned out!

No comments: