Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New Sunglasses!

I had Lasik (laser vision correction surgery) on December 20 2007, and I have been wearing the medical sunglasses they give you to go home in since. I had my 6 month follow up appointment today, and the left eye seems to have improved a bit. So, the healing process takes time. I am very happy with the surgery. I believe it was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. Scott (hubby) bought it for me as an early 40th birthday present. I know, I'm spoiled! He treats me extremely well, and I love him for it.


Today I talked to my opthamologist about good quality sunglasses. She did not have very many at the office. The only brand she had was Bole they are supposedly a good brand. But I have always had my heart set on Maui Jim. Well, today I got a pair!!

Maui Jim Turtle Bay, in rose. I went outside and got BLOWN away by the quality of the lenses. I was able to see so many more things because they are so much more clearer and crisper...now I see the world as I have never seen it before!
I'm so excited!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.