Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Smart Snacks

I have found few really SUPER low point snacks that I would like to share.



Orville Redenbacher's Smart Pop!



OMG!! I have heard about this stuff online for months. I could not find it anywhere...Today I found it (cue orchestra)! So, tonight with our movie I'm having popcorn. Soo excited! it's in 100 calorie packs that are 1.3 points for the WHOLE bag (6 cups) mmmmm!



Also,



Dairy Queen Fudge Bar



Folks, if you have not had one of these cold treats....I suggest that you do so. They are creamy and chocolaty, and by FAR the best cold novelties you can get. Plus, they are only 0.7 points!! What feels, and tastes like a 4 point treat is only 0.7!! They are also gluten free for people with allergies.



Hhmmm, can I think of any else?



Well, strawberries are in season, and they are only 0.4 points for a WHOLE cup! That has definatly been a staple in my diet for the last month or so. Of course, I keep the strawberries fresh in my Fridgesmart set from Tupperware!



Lots of Fun!



Cheers!

No comments: