Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday

It's Friday again. The weeks seem to go so fast. That's good.....I think.

I have three sleeping cats. As soon as I opened the bedroom door this morning, they were on the go. Weaving themselves through my legs and, not so gently, reminding me that it's breakfast time. The Maine Coon (Gryphen) is tall enough when he stands on his hind feet to put his paws on the top of the counter. He routinely rubs his face on the bottom of my butt. The little kitten (Gandolph) is so excited that he finds himself running in circles on the linoleum floor at a break neck speed. And, of course, there is Bluebell (Russian Blue) peeking her little nose around the corner. She has the boys trained to do all the work.

I put down a can of food for them to share. All in individual dishes, but they seem to like to try each others food. They get all happy for about an hour, chasing each other around. Or chasing anything that moves....then it's nap time. The kitten Gandolph crashes in the funniest places. Pretty much wherever he is at the time.

Oh.... the sound of little paws running down the hall.

No comments: